Fodor's Los Cabos
Mama's Royal Café/Felix Fine Mexican & Seafood Restaurant
Mama's Royal Café/Felix Fine Mexican & Seafood Restaurant Review
Claiming to have "the best damn breakfast restaurant in the entire country," Mama's is a casual, lively, indoor-outdoor spot in Cabo San Lucas that serves up bountiful plates of omelets and poached eggs with avocado and ham, and finger-licking fried potatoes. Also claiming to serve the "World's Best French Toast"—a treasure stuffed with cream cheese, strawberries, mangoes, bananas, pecans, and topped with orange liqueur, Mama's have a right to this claim. At night, the colorful restaurant morphs into Felix and serves traditional Mexican dishes like chiles en nogada (chilies in walnut sauce), pozole (pork soup with hominy, onion, garlic, dried chilies, and cilantro), along with a lineup of more than 30 unusual salsas. Owner Spencer Moore, the amiable salsa guru, shares all his cooking and salsa "secrets" on the restaurant's website.
- Address: Hidalgo at Zapata, Marina, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, 23452 | Map It
- Phone: 624/143–4290
- Website: www.mamascabosanlucas.com, www.felixcabosanlucas.com
- Location: Cabo San Lucas
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. Closed Sep.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just want to share how my 75years old slow walker aunt could enjoy the amazing barcelo resort and shopping along the world famous 5th ave... Read more
Puerto Morelos, MX May, 2014 Mexico is one of our most favorite places to vacation. We have been multiple times since 2000 and deci... Read more
Well I've been researching lots of possibilities for a family vacation for this coming November & decided to add your opinions to my fi... Read more