- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Best Western Posada Real
At a Glance
- the hotel maintains an intimate feeling with a friendly staff
- the price is very reasonable compared to all of its neighbors
- fairly standard, slightly outdated rooms, many of which have a lingering smell of cigarette smoke
- staff isn't well trained in handling booking errors or other snafus
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Best Western Posada Real Review
One of the better values in the hotel zone, this tranquil beachside property consists of two tri-level, Santa Fe-style buildings, and nice cactus gardens. Every room has a balcony and at least a partial ocean view, a bathtub and shower, and a refrigerator. The large, heated pool has a palapa-roof swim-up bar. This Best Western is ultraquiet compared to its super-size neighbors. It frequently draws business travelers.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $79-$85 -- Riviera Maya 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 55% Off BookIt.com
- $149-$156 -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Resort w/Spa Credit BookIt.com
- $899 -- Luxe Puerto Vallarta All-Incl. Trip w/Air, Save $820 Apple Vacations
- $3210 & up -- 12-Nt. Luxe Mexican Riviera Cruise on Azamara American Express Travel
- $7 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Have a voucher and my choices are these two properties in Cancun??
What's the best pool area, location, rooms??
Just looking for a relaxing weekend without our kids..
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
Think of Los Cabos and you'll probably have images of umbrella drinks and sandy beaches swimming in you... Read more
Not all beaches are swimmable all the time (or ever).... Read more
What once was the drink of the poor Mexican farmer is now produced en masse and enjoyed internationally,... Read more