- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Baja California Sur State Tourist Office. The Baja California Sur State Tourist Office is in La Paz about a 10-minute drive north of the malecón (seaside promenade). It serves as both the state and city tourism office. There's also an information stand on the malecón (no phone) across from closed-but-hoping-to-reopen Los Arcos hotel. The booth is a more convenient spot, and it can give you info on La Paz and nearby region. Both offices and the booth are open weekdays 9–5. Km. 5.5, Carretera al Norte, La Paz, 23004. 866/733–5272 in U.S.; 612/124–0100. www.explorebajasur.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's