- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Highway 19, now upgraded to four lanes, connects Todos Santos south with Cabo San Lucas and north with La Paz, making the drive easier than ever. Nonetheless, we recommend making the trip before dark; the occasional cow or rock blocks the road. Autotransportes Aguila provides comfortable coach service 16 times a day in both directions between Los Cabos (San José and San Lucas) and La Paz with an intermediate stop in Todos Santos. Plan on an hour from La Paz or Cabo San Lucas and 90 minutes from San José del Cabo. Ecobaja Tours offers scheduled shuttle service ($20 one way) three times daily between Todos Santos and Los Cabos Airport, 90 minutes away.
Autotransportes Aguila (Zaragoza and Colegio Militar, Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, 23300. 612/123–2157.)
Ecobaja Tours (Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, 23000. 612/123-0000. www.ecobjatours.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's