- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Todos Santos Eco Adventures. Todos Santos Eco Adventures offers a number of land- and water-based adventures. Choose from cliff walks, mountain treks, or fishing trips. Friendly guides pride themselves on thorough knowledge of the area, the environment, and the culture of the region. Their weeklong Todos Santos Cooking Adventure combines Mexican lessons with local sightseeing. Whichever of the offerings you choose, you'll feel like you're traveling with a savvy friend. The Jauregui family runs the operation with great care, and it's apparent. Ask about the casitas if you need overnight accommodations. Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, 23300. West on Calle Olachea, follow signs toward La Poza. (Call for detailed directions). 612/145–0189; 619/446–6827 in U.S. www.tosea.net.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's