- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The best angling takes place from April through November, with bottom fishing the best in winter. Charter vessels and party boats are available from several outfitters along Avenida López Mateos and Boulevard Costero and off the sportfishing pier. Mexican fishing licenses for the day or year are available at the tourist office or from charter companies.
Sergio's Sportfishing. Sergio's Sportfishing, one of the best sportfishing companies in Ensenada, has charter and group boats as well as boat slips for rent. The fee for a day's fishing is $60 per person on a group boat, including the cost of a license. Sportfishing Pier, Blvd. Lázaro Cárdenas, Centro, Ensenada, Baja California Norte, 22800. 646/178–2185. www.sergiosfishing.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's