Parasailing and Sailing in Los Cabos
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Parasailing and Sailing
Parasailing costs about $40 for an eight-minute flight. This is a high-risk sport, so proceed at your own risk. Sailboats and Windsurfers average about $30 per hour.
Cabo Acuadeportes. Cabo Acuadeportes, one of the oldest operators in the area, rents Windsurfers and Sunfish sailboats. Both can be rented by the hour. This is the first shop on Playa Médano when coming from the Cabo San Lucas marina. Playa Médano, Baja California Sur, 23410. 624/143–0117. Bahía Chileno 16 km [9 mi] west of San José del Cabo, 16 km [9 mi] east of Cabo San Lucas, 23400.
JT Water Sports. Arrange parasailing through any of the beachside palapas or beach salesmen at JT Water Sports and you'll find yourself 500 feet up in the air. Playa Médano, Baja California Sur, 23410. 624/144–4566 or 624/144–4066. www.jtwatersports.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's