Flightseeing in Los Cabos
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Aereo Calafia. One of the most spectacular ways to view Baja is from the air. Aereo Calafia is a private charter company that offers one very special small-plane flight to Magdalena Bay where gray whales calve during winter months. The tours include the flight, a boat tour among the whales, and lunch, for $425 per person. Calle Adolfo Lopez Mateos Manzana 02, Baja California Sur, 23410. 624/143-4302 or 624/143-5280. www.aereocalafia.com.mx.
Cabo Sky Tours. Cabo Sky Tours offers exciting aerial tours over Los Cabos in gas-powered hang gliders. A 20-minute flight costs $75 for an adult under 200 pounds, $105 for one adult with child. Baja California Sur. 624/144–1294 office; 624/150–1000 cell. www.skytourscabo.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe