Parasailing and Sailing in Los Cabos
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Parasailing and Sailing
Parasailing costs about $40 for an eight-minute flight. This is a high-risk sport, so proceed at your own risk. Sailboats and Windsurfers average about $30 per hour.
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo Acuadeportes. Cabo Acuadeportes, one of the oldest operators in the area, rents Windsurfers and Sunfish sailboats. Both can be rented by the hour. This is the first shop on Playa Médano when coming from the Cabo San Lucas marina. Playa Médano, Baja California Sur, 23410. 624/143-0117. Bahía Chileno 16 km west of San José del Cabo, 16 km east of Cabo San Lucas, 23400.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $180-$187 -- Los Cabos Beach All-Incl. Resort incl. Weekends Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive
- $133 -- 4-Star Cabo All-Inclusive Resort incl. Weekends Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
- $519 & up -- All-Incl. 4-Star Riviera Maya Resort w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $499 & up -- 7-Night Caribbean Cruise, Save $520 Norwegian Cruise Line
- $3.42 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com