Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
You can't beat the vibe at this restaurant where the tortillas are prepared fresh on a skillet over an open fire. A stairway leads you to a high palapa-ceiling dining area with a view of the open-air Señor Frogs; in the evening you can see people dancing as you eat. The seafood dishes, especially the linguini del marinero with shrimp and clam in a tomato sauce, are fresh and well prepared. Another standout is the lechón entero al horno, an entire baked suckling pig prepared for six people with a wine-based sauce and served with baked potatoes, mushrooms, and salad.
- Address: Plaza Marina, Ixtapa, 48880
- Phone: 755/553–1103
- Location: Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just want to share how my 75years old slow walker aunt could enjoy the amazing barcelo resort and shopping along the world famous 5th ave... Read more
Puerto Morelos, MX May, 2014 Mexico is one of our most favorite places to vacation. We have been multiple times since 2000 and deci... Read more
Well I've been researching lots of possibilities for a family vacation for this coming November & decided to add your opinions to my fi... Read more