- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sacbe is just far enough outside of the touristy downtown core to attract locals. The crowd at this trendy tri-level club is usually really young (it's a bit more mixed when hosting the odd live-music performance), but there are plenty of couches to lounge on if you're too intimidated to hit the dance floor. The music is a mix of the latest international and Mexican dance and pop hits. The cover is totally reasonable (never more than $5).
- Address: Calle Ejido at Guerrero, Zihuatanejo, 40880
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
My husband & I are flying into Cancun in January, 2014, for a 10 day stay at a condo on the beach in Akumal. Read more
· News & Features
Visitors in the know about Disney's new parks system are sure to experience a much smoother vacation tha ... Read more
Mexico City's art scene is vibrant, solid, and ever-flourishing.... Read more
Last week, JW Marriott Hanoi debuted in Hanoi, Vietnam, following in the footsteps of two other JW Marrio... Read more