- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Nueva Zelanda Review
Although it's open all day, this sparkling little coffee shop is best known for its breakfasts. This branch opened after the success of the original eatery in downtown Zihuatanejo. It's both more polished and more endearing, yet serves the same deli-style fresh Mexican food that's been served for 30 years at the original restaurant. Sit at the counter, at the varnished wood tables with six swivel chairs, or in the tiny booths. Options include fresh fruit juices, coconut milk shakes, banana splits, omelets, enchiladas, salads, soup, and tortas (sandwiches on large, crusty rolls with beans, avocado, and cheese).
- Address: Centro Comercial El Kiosko, behind bandstand, Blvd. Ixtapa s/n, Ixtapa, 48880
- Phone: 755/553-0838
- Location: Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo
- Reservations not accepted.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $180-$187 -- Los Cabos Beach All-Incl. Resort incl. Weekends Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive
- $133 -- 4-Star Cabo All-Inclusive Resort incl. Weekends Hotel Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas
- $519 & up -- All-Incl. 4-Star Riviera Maya Resort w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $499 & up -- 7-Night Caribbean Cruise, Save $520 Norwegian Cruise Line
- $92 -- Cabo: All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort, Save 50% — $92 Hotel Riu Sante Fe
Me and my husband are travelling from Uk to Mexico city beginning of September for 3 weeks.
We need to decide where to go, we don't want to stay in Mexico city. We want a bit of sightseeing, Read more
· News & Features
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more