Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo Feature
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Top Reasons to Go to Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo
Snorkeling, surfing, and kayaking: Zihuatanejo Bay is all about water sports. And the warm Pacific is as appealing to orcas, humpback whales, and dolphins as it is to humans.
Authentic charm: The beaches around Zihuatenejo are a great place to experience what's left of Mexico's timeless local rhythm. Fishermen still set off in outboard-motorized skiffs and return a few hours later to sell their catch right there on the beach.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's