Water Park in Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At Delfiniti Ixtapa, dolphins in a huge pool interact with paying customers—giving "kisses" and "hugs" and short rides (you hang onto their fins as they paddle around on their backs)—in exchange for food treats. Sessions are $160, and are organized by the age of customers (three–adult). Reservations are highly recommended—you can book online—especially if you have kids under 7, as there are limited time slots available. Blvd. Ixtapa s/n, next to Best Western Posada del Real, Zihuatanejo, 40880. 775/553–2707. www.delfiniti.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe