- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Although most mainland travelers only visit Isla for the day, it's definitely worth spending the night if you're looking for a mix of culture, tranquillity, good food, and island life. In a single afternoon you can visit all the best beaches and major attractions. You may even have enough time to snorkel or swim.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's