Sights & Attractions in Isla Mujeres
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Best of Exploring
Isla's cemetery is on Avenida López Mateos, the road that runs...
El Garrafón National Park
Despite the much-publicized "Garrafón Reef Restoration Program,"...
To enjoy the drama of Isla's eastern shore while soaking up some...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Isla Mujeres|
Iglesia de Concepción Inmaculada
In 1890 local fishermen landed at a deserted colonial settlement...
|Religious Sites||Isla Mujeres|
Isla Mujeres Underwater Museum
Combining art and nature, sculptor Jason de Caires Taylor (www.underwatersculpture.com)...
|Museums / Galleries||Isla Mujeres|
Pirates are said to have anchored their ships in this lagoon...
|Bodies of Water||Isla Mujeres|
This scientific station, run by the Mexican government in partnership...
|Nature Preserves||Isla Mujeres|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe