- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Minino's Cocteleria Review
If you're looking to dine on the waterfront with sand between your toes, Minino's is the place to go. This no-frills spot serves fresh fish tossed in ceviche (shrimp, octopus, conch, or mixed varieties) or simply grilled. During the afternoons, you can watch local fisherman bring their catch back to shore while you sip on a beer and lazily nosh on small plates like fish tacos. For those who like it hot: the pico de gallo is delicious but incredibly spicy, so watch how much you add to your plate.
- Address: Avenida Rueda, El Pueblo, Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo 77400
- Phone: 998/274–0159
- Location: El Pueblo
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hello (or should I say Hola). Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more