- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa Rolandi Review
This quietly sophisticated hotel restaurant has an open-air dining room connected to a deck overlooking the water. Tables are set with beautiful linens, china, and cutlery, making Casa Rolandi the most upscale and romantic restaurant on the island. The northern Italian menu here includes the wonderful carpaccio di tonno alla Giorgio (thin slices of tuna with extra-virgin olive oil and lime juice), along with excellent pastas. Even the simplest dishes, such as angel-hair pasta in tomato sauce, are delicious. For something different, try the saffron risotto or the costolette d'agnello al forno (lamb chops with a thyme infusion). The sunset views, of course, are spectacular.
- Address: Hotel Villa Rolandi, Laguna Mar, SM 7, Mza 75, Lotes 15 and 16 Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo 77400
- Phone: 866/754–0452 Toll-free from U.S.
- Location: Elsewhere on the Island
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hi...is there a less known airport (than Cancun) if we want to visit mexican pyramids? Flying into Cancun seems so expensive for the christmas break (Yes, unfortunately, we were unable to plan a vacatio Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more