- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mamma Rosa Review
In the heart of downtown, on one of the island's busiest corners, this Italian restaurant is one of the more popular eateries on Isla Mujeres. The menu, which consists mostly of pizzas and pastas, also features hearty Angus beef and tasty grilled snapper. The spinach-and-ricotta tortellini is a pasta favorite, and their heaping Caesar salad is big enough for two. Try to grab outdoor seating on the sidewalk (it's perfect for people-watching), but if you can't, the exposed dining area is charming, with arched ceilings, yellow walls, and black-and-white photographs. Save room for the homemade tiramisu.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hello (or should I say Hola). Read more