Boating in Isla Mujeres
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Searious Diving. Searious Diving will take you into the heart of whale shark territory. Owner Ramon Guerrero Garcia is a professional diver who has dedicated more than 20 years to researching these gentle giants. Included in the boat trip are beverages, a light snack, and snorkel gear. Tours are approximately five hours long, cost $125, and must be prebooked online. Ramon is available to answer questions via email at email@example.com. DigaMe Internet, Av. Guerrero between Matamoros and Abasolo, Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo, 77400. No phone. www.islawhalesharks.com.
Villa Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres. Villa Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres is a full-service marina for vessels up to 175 feet. Services include a fuel station, a 150-ton lift, customs assistance, 24-hour security, and laundry and cleaning services. Docking prices depend on the size of your boat and how long you stay. If you prefer to sleep on land, the Villa Vera Puerto resort is steps away from the docks. Puerto de Abrigo, Laguna Makax, Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo, 77400. 998/877-0330. www.puertoislamujeres.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's