- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Many hotels are on busy intersections, in which case rooms higher up or in the interior tend to be less noisy. Some hotels have windows that won't open, so ask for a room with a balcony if fresh air is important to you.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's