- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
To get to Teuchitlán from Guadalajara, drive west out along Avenida Vallarta for 25 minutes to the toll-road junction to Puerto Vallarta, then take the free (libre) Route 70 toward Vallarta. Head west along Route 15 for a couple of miles; then turn left onto Route 70 and continue until you reach the town of Tala. Two kilometers (1 mi) past the sugar mill, turn right onto Route 27. Teuchitlán is 15 minutes from the last junction. If you prefer not to drive yourself, it's also possible to hire a car from Guadalajara.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's