Sights & Attractions in Guadalajara
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Guadalajara
Instituto Cultural Cabañas
Financed by Bishop Juan Ruiz de Cabañas and constructed by Spanish...
|Museums / Galleries||Centro Histórico|
Museo del Premio Nacional de la Cerámica Pantaleon Panduro
The museum is named after Pantaleon Panduro, who's considered...
|Museums / Galleries||Tlaquepaque|
Tonalá crafts market
This cramped market is the place for local goods. Vendors set...
|Markets / Bazaars||Tonalá|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's