- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
Il Diavolo Review
While Guadalajara feels like an international city in its plethora of food options, the town's pizza generally leaves much to be desired. But this small, casual eatery bucks the trend. Try one of the brick-oven choices from the menu, or have the always-interesting special of the day. Make a reservation or eat at off times, otherwise you could be waiting up to two hours for a table.
- Address: Av. Terranova 1189, Col. Providencia, Guadalajara, Jalisco 44630
- Phone: 33/3640-0785
- Hours: Mon.–Sat. 1–12, Sun. 1–6.
- Location: West Guadalajara
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
Hi All –
Just posted my trip report/photo journal from traveling to Mexico City, Cartagena and Bogotá. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more