- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Il Diavolo Review
While Guadalajara feels like an international city in its plethora of food options, the town's pizza generally leaves much to be desired. But this small, casual eatery bucks the trend. Try one of the brick-oven choices from the menu, or have the always-interesting special of the day. Make a reservation or eat at off times, otherwise you could be waiting up to two hours for a table.
- Address: Av. Terranova 1189, Col. Providencia, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 44630
- Phone: 33/3640-0785
- Hours: Mon.--Sat. 1--12, Sun. 1--6.
- Location: West Guadalajara
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $4.39 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
My boyfriend just told me today, we should visit Tequila on our planned trip to PV.
We add to calendar a visit to Guadalajara since it is one of my favorite mexican cities, but have never been in Tequila. Read more
· News & Features
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades.... Read more