This small, open-air bistro in the busy Providencia neighborhood is packed with locals every night of the week. The friendly Chilean owner, who speaks English well, offers a menu of tapas and mains that look as good as they taste. Nightly specials are worth trying as well. The selection of wines, many from Chile and Argentina, is both reasonably priced and very good.
- Address: José María Vigil 2854, at Ruben Dario, Col. Providencia, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 44630
- Phone: 33/3641–4614
- Location: West Guadalajara
- No credit cards.
- Mon.–Sat. 1–11:30. Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just want to share how my 75years old slow walker aunt could enjoy the amazing barcelo resort and shopping along the world famous 5th ave... Read more
Puerto Morelos, MX May, 2014 Mexico is one of our most favorite places to vacation. We have been multiple times since 2000 and deci... Read more
Hi all! My name is Matt and I am the author at A Different Hunger - a website focusing on fitness, travel, positive psychology and mo... Read more