- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
This small, open-air bistro in the busy Providencia neighborhood is packed with locals every night of the week. The friendly Chilean owner, who speaks English well, offers a menu of tapas and mains that look as good as they taste. Nightly specials are worth trying as well. The selection of wines, many from Chile and Argentina, is both reasonably priced and very good.
- Address: José María Vigil 2854, at Ruben Dario Col. Providencia, Guadalajara, Jalisco 44630
- Phone: 33/3641–4614
- Location: West Guadalajara
- No credit cards.
- Mon.–Sat. 1–11:30. Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
I am flying into Cancun with my husband and infant around 3pm on a Friday. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more