- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
La Moresca Review
While this modern Italian restaurant comes alive at night when it turns into a hip martini bar, don't pass up a meal before partaking in the revelry. It has the best Italian food in town. The twentysomething Tapatíos like to take their dates here for delicious pasta and pizza dinners and stick around for the scene that follows. Birthday gatherings are common, too, as are simple be-seen excursions. However you do it, this place is Guadalajara at its trendiest, including music played at decibel levels that can sometimes make conversation difficult. Luckily, the Italian kitchen is up to the task.
- Address: Av. López Cotilla 1835, Zona Minerva, Guadalajara, Jalisco 44100 | Map It
- Phone: 33/3616–8277
- Location: West Guadalajara
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- Blvd. Puerto de Hierro 4965, Plaza Andares in Zapopan, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 45116
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
hinking of spending first few months of our retirement in either cozumel (never been there) or Acapulco (haven't been there in 9 years). Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more