- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
At a Glance
- 24-hour room service
- super-comfortable beds with down duvets
- barber shop and florist on premises
- very little within walking distance, so you'll need transportation unless you only plan to go to the expo center
Check Rates from our Partners
Adjacent to the Expo Guadalajara convention center is one of the city's top business hotels. President Obama stayed here when he visited Guadalajara in the summer of 2009. Among the Hilton's many business services are a multilingual staff, a business center, and an executive floor (with free breakfast in a private dining area). The fitness center was renovated in 2007. At breakfast you'll rub elbows with local business executives at the popular Vitrales restaurant.
- Address: Av. de las Rosas 2933, Zona Plaza del Sol, Guadalajara, Jalisco 44540 | Map It
- Phone: 33/3678–0505; 01800/003–1400 in Mexico; 800/445–8667
- Website: www.guadalajara.hilton.com
- Location: Zona Plaza del Sol-Chapalita
- 450 rooms, 26 suites.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Oaxaca is a most interesting city & area.
I arrived 3 days before my apartment was available due to a change of plans. I had planned on taking the bus down the coast to Puerto Escondido via Acapulco Read more
My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, Read more
Hi everyone, I'm posting this in the Central America and US forum and would love your opinion on this itinerary for the mexico experts out there
we are in our late 20s, married and wanting to do a las Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more