- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
At a Glance
- 24-hour room service
- super-comfortable beds with down duvets
- barber shop and florist on premises
- very little within walking distance, so you'll need transportation unless you only plan to go to the expo center
Check Rates from our Partners
Adjacent to the Expo Guadalajara convention center is one of the city's top business hotels. President Obama stayed here when he visited Guadalajara in the summer of 2009. Among the Hilton's many business services are a multilingual staff, a business center, and an executive floor (with free breakfast in a private dining area). The fitness center was renovated in 2007. At breakfast you'll rub elbows with local business executives at the popular Vitrales restaurant.
- Address: Av. de las Rosas 2933, Zona Plaza del Sol, Guadalajara, Jalisco 44540 | Map It
- Phone: 33/3678–0505; 01800/003–1400 in Mexico; 800/445–8667
- Website: www.guadalajara.hilton.com
- Location: Zona Plaza del Sol-Chapalita
- 450 rooms, 26 suites.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
Hi All –
Just posted my trip report/photo journal from traveling to Mexico City, Cartagena and Bogotá. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more