Karne Garibaldi Review
In the 1996 Guinness Book of World Records, this Tapatío institution held the record for world's fastest service: 13.5 seconds for a table of six. Lightning service is made possible by the menu's single item: carne en su jugo, a combination of finely diced beef and bacon simmered in rich beef broth and served with grilled onions, tortillas, and refried beans mixed with corn. Don't be put off by the somewhat gritty area surrounding the restaurant at the original location on Calle Garibaldi. There also are three other locations in Zapopan.
- Address: Calle Garibaldi 1306, Zona Minerva in Sta. Teresita, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 44680 | Map It
- Phone: 33/3826–1286
- Website: www.karnegaribaldi.com.mx
- Location: West Guadalajara
- Credit cards accepted.
- Av. Vallarta 3959, Jardines del los Arcos in Zapopan, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 45048, 33/3621–1600,
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just want to share how my 75years old slow walker aunt could enjoy the amazing barcelo resort and shopping along the world famous 5th ave... Read more
Puerto Morelos, MX May, 2014 Mexico is one of our most favorite places to vacation. We have been multiple times since 2000 and deci... Read more