- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
Quinta Don José
At a Glance
- central location
- friendly staff who speak excellent English
- free calls worldwide
- free Wi-Fi
- free parking
- pool is chilly
- some rooms are small
Check Rates from our Partners
Quinta Don José Review
One block from Tlaquepaque's main plaza and shopping area, this B&B has a great location. Natural lighting and room size vary; suites face the pool and are spacious but a bit dark. There's remarkable tile work in the master suite. Hearty continental breakfasts—with fruit, cereal, toast, and sweet breads plus juice and coffee—are served in an inner courtyard and are included in the room rate. Tasty pizzas are baked in the brick oven at the hotel's Mexican-Italian restaurant (closed Monday). If you stay three nights or more, they'll shuttle you to and from the airport or bus station.
- Address: Calle Reforma 139, Tlaquepaque, Guadalajara, Jalisco 45500 | Map It
- Phone: 33/3635–7522; 01800/700–2223 toll-free in Mexico; 866/629–3753 in U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.quintadonjose.com
- Location: Tlaquepaque
- 18 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Oaxaca is a most interesting city & area.
I arrived 3 days before my apartment was available due to a change of plans. I had planned on taking the bus down the coast to Puerto Escondido via Acapulco Read more
My husband and I were in Oaxaca for a week in early March. We are a couple who are 38 and 40 from New York, who love to travel independently. We've only been to Guatemala and Peru previously, Read more
Hi everyone, I'm posting this in the Central America and US forum and would love your opinion on this itinerary for the mexico experts out there
we are in our late 20s, married and wanting to do a las Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more