- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Templo Parroquial de San Pedro Apóstal
Templo Parroquial de San Pedro Apóstal Review
Franciscan friars founded this tiny parish church during the Spanish conquest and named it after the apostle San Pedro de Analco. Adhering to the Mexican custom of adding the name of its patron saint to the town's name, Tlaquepaque was officially changed to San Pedro Tlaquepaque in 1915. The altars of Our Lady of Guadalupe and the Sacred Heart of Jesus are carved in silver and gold.
- Address: Calle Guillermo Prieto at Calle Morelos, bordering main plaza, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 45500
- Phone: 33/3635-1001
- Hours: Mon.--Fri. 9--1:30 and 4:30--8; Sat. 9--1
- Location: Tlaquepaque
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $7 & up -- Car Rentals across Mexico CarRentals.com
Arrived on direct flight from Denver, luckily it was an easy travel day. Read more
Hi there! Read more
Have a voucher and my choices are these two properties in Cancun??
What's the best pool area, location, rooms??
Just looking for a relaxing weekend without our kids..
Thanks! Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more