One of the city's oldest churches has been remodeled many times since its consecration in 1573, but the sacristy is original. The building to the left of the church, originally an Augustinian cloister, is now the University of Guadalajara's Escuela de Música (School of Music). Free recitals and concerts are held on its patio.
Calle Morelos 188, , at Av. Degollado, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 44100, Mexico