- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Guadalajara Hotel Reviews
Tourists often opt to stay in colonial-style hotels in the Centro, which is convenient to many of Guadalajara's sights. For a lovely stay in the historic district of Guadalajara, the refined and quiet Hotel de Mendoza is your best bet. But Guadalajara is a sprawling city, so chances are you'll have to take taxis or public transportation at some point regardless of where you stay during your visit. Modern business hotels in the Providencia, Plaza del Sol, and Minerva neighborhoods beckon both work and pleasure travelers alike. For a real treat, stay at the plush Quinta Real near Fuente Minerva.
Browse Guadalajara Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe