Health Clubs in Guadalajara
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Gold's Gym has two locations. Day passes are $8 at both. Weekday hours are 6 am–11 pm at both; the Plaza del Sol location (which has a pool) is open 9–5 on weekends, while the Colonia Monraz location, near Plaza México, is open 7–3 on Saturday and is closed on Sunday. Av. Xóchitl 4203, Zona Plaza del Sol, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 45050. 33/3122–6541. www.goldsgymmexico.com. Av. México 3370, Local Ancla 1–A PB, Col. Monraz, 44100. 33/1201–1485 or 33/1201–1486.
The health club at the Presidente Inter-Continental, open daily 5:30 am–11 pm (pool open 7 am–10 pm), admits non-guests for about $15 per day. Av. López Mateos Sur 3515, Zona Plaza del Sol, Guadalajara, Jalisco, 45050. 33/3678–1227.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe