- The chance to see murals by Orozco Titanic works by this distinguished artist adorn several buildings.
- Shopping for crafts at the source Master craftsmen practice their art in the suburbs of Tonalá and Tlaquepaque.
- Experiencing the most Mexican of Mexican traditions Jalisco State is the land of tequila, mariachi, and jarabe tapatío (the hat dance).
- Varied excursions Close to the city are Mexico's largest lake and the town of Tequila, the birthplace of the country's famous firewater.
- Visiting the site of pre-Hispanic ruins Los Guachimontones, in the foothills of Tequila Volcano, is redefining western Mexico's archaeological past.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More