- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Cabs wait at all the major hotels, and you can hail them on the street. The fixed rates run about $3 within town; $8 to $20 between town and either hotel zone; $10 to $30 from most hotels to the airport; and about $20 to $40 from the northern hotels or town to Parque Chankanaab or Playa San Francisco. The cost from the Puerta Maya cruise-ship terminal by El Cid La Ceiba to San Miguel is about $10.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's