Sights & Attractions in Cozumel
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Best of Exploring
Want to see Mexico but can't be bothered to leave Cozumel? This...
Spanish explorers discovered this site, once the hub of Mayan...
Museo de la Isla de Cozumel
Filling two floors of a former hotel, Cozumel's island museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Cozumel|
The National Park of Chankanaab, translated as "small sea," consists...
|Parks, Amusement Parks||Cozumel|
Punta Molas Faro
The lighthouse at Cozumel's northernmost point is a solitary...
Punta Sur National Park
This 247-acre national preserve at Cozumel's southernmost tip...
Surrounded by a forest, these temples make up Cozumel's largest...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's