- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Discover Mexico Review
Want to see Mexico but can't be bothered to leave Cozumel? This theme park purports to show you the country's archaeological sites, important architectural landmarks, and cultures, all without leaving the island. The scale models of temples, pyramids, monasteries, and the Zócalo, Mexico City's main square, have kitsch value, but a slickly produced film about the country and high-quality folk art exhibits begin to touch on the real thing. An outdoor café serves tasty fruit sorbets and light meals, or reserve in advance for the daily tequila tasting. The gift shop has an array of beautiful Mexican folk art for sale. A combo entry ticket ($34 adults, $24 kids) includes admission to Parque Chankanaab.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hi...is there a less known airport (than Cancun) if we want to visit mexican pyramids? Flying into Cancun seems so expensive for the christmas break (Yes, unfortunately, we were unable to plan a vacatio Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more