- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa Mission Review
Part private home and part restaurant (and owned by the same family since the 1980s), this somewhat dated estate evokes a country hacienda in mainland Mexico. The on-site botanical garden has mango and papaya trees and a small zoo with caged birds. The setting, with tables lining the veranda, outshines the food, which caters to the tourist palate. Nonetheless, stalwart fans rave about huge platters of fajitas and grilled fish. It's a few blocks from the waterfront, so you may want to take a cab. Or, visit one of their two more-central sister restaurants, La Mission and Parilla Mission.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
My husband & I are flying into Cancun in January, 2014, for a 10 day stay at a condo on the beach in Akumal. Read more
· News & Features
Visitors in the know about Disney's new parks system are sure to experience a much smoother vacation tha ... Read more
Mexico City's art scene is vibrant, solid, and ever-flourishing.... Read more
Last week, JW Marriott Hanoi debuted in Hanoi, Vietnam, following in the footsteps of two other JW Marrio... Read more