Golf in Cozumel
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Cozumel Country Club. The Cozumel Country Club has an 18-hole championship golf course, the work of the Nicklaus Design Group. The lush fairways amid mangroves and a lagoon have been declared an Audubon nature reserve, and it's a favorite spot for birdwatching too. The greens fee is $169 before 12:30 pm and $105 after, and the fee includes a shared golf cart. Some hotels, including Playa Azul, offer golf packages here. Carretera Costera Norte, Km 6.5, Cozumel, Quintana Roo, 77600. 987/872-9570. www.cozumelcountryclub.com.mx.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's