Sights & Attractions in Chiapas and Tabasco
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Tuxtla Gutiérrez
Catedral de San Marcos
The gleaming white Catedral de San Marcos sits across from the...
|Religious Sites||Tuxtla Gutiérrez|
Jardín de la Marimba
Marimba music is popular in Tuxtla. As its name suggests, the...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Tuxtla Gutiérrez|
Museo Regional de Chiapas
Northeast of Parque Central, the leafy Parque Madero is a wide...
|Museums / Galleries||Tuxtla Gutiérrez|
Zoológico Regional Miguel Álvarez del Toro
All the animals at the Zoológico Regional Miguel Álvarez...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Tuxtla Gutiérrez|
Browse All Chiapas and Tabasco Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Villahermosa Savings! Book at Fiesta Inn Villahermosa Fr $105+/Nt Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Villahermosa this May Fr $142+/Nt Expedia
- Quality Inn Villahermosa Cencali in May: $104 & Up — $104 Expedia
- Book 4-Star Quinta Real Villahermosa Fr $146+/Nt — $146 Save with Expedia, $66/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Villahermosa this May Fr $65+/Nt — $65 Expedia