Sights & Attractions in Chiapas and Tabasco
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Chiapas and Tabasco
Iglesia de San Juan Bautista
Life in San Juan Chamula revolves around the Iglesia de San Juan...
|Religious Sites||San Juan Chamula|
Museo Na Bolom
It's doubtful whether any foreigners have made as much of an...
|Museums / Galleries||San Cristóbal de las Casas|
Parque-Museo La Venta
Giant stone heads and other carvings were salvaged from the oil...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Villahermosa|
Excavations at Yaxchilán (ya-shee- lan), on the banks of the...
Browse All Chiapas and Tabasco Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe