- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The village of Zinacantán is even smaller than San Juan Chamula. The men wear bright pink tunics embroidered with flowers; the women cover themselves with bright pink shawls. If you visit the homes of back-strap-loom weavers along the main street you are welcome to take photos. Otherwise, cameras are frowned upon.
Zinacantán at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's