- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Expendio de Café Fino
Expendio de Café Fino Review
This small café, which is just across the street from the main plaza, has some outdoor seating under its archways and a pleasant interior with high ceilings and plenty of fresh air. You can enjoy a meal here as you watch the people go by—they are open from breakfast through dinner. The sopa de tortilla (tortilla soup) and enchiladas are both tasty options. They sell regional fresh bread, muffins, and delicious coffee all day.
- Address: 20 de Noviembre 8, Col. Centro, San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas 29200
- Phone: 967/674–5783
- Location: San Cristóbal de las Casas
- Credit cards accepted.
- Plaza 31 de Marzo 1, Col. Centro, San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas, 29200, 967/674–0125
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hi...is there a less known airport (than Cancun) if we want to visit mexican pyramids? Flying into Cancun seems so expensive for the christmas break (Yes, unfortunately, we were unable to plan a vacatio Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more