Las Delicias Review
This restaurant, with a balcony overlooking the central plaza, serves home-style cooking daily 7 am until 11 pm. Try the delicious caldo tlalpeño, a tasty broth with chicken, tortilla, avocado, and cheese, that comes with a plate of chili chipotle that you can use to spice up the soup. At dinner there's also a large plate—that's perfect for sharing—with grilled beef, fried chicken, fresh cheese, guacamole, and beans with tortilla chips.
- Address: Av. Central at Calle Central 5, Col. Centro, Ocosingo, 29950
- Phone: 919/673–0024
- Location: Ocosingo
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just want to share how my 75years old slow walker aunt could enjoy the amazing barcelo resort and shopping along the world famous 5th ave... Read more
Puerto Morelos, MX May, 2014 Mexico is one of our most favorite places to vacation. We have been multiple times since 2000 and deci... Read more
Well I've been researching lots of possibilities for a family vacation for this coming November & decided to add your opinions to my fi... Read more