- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's See It Mexico, 3rd Edition
At a Glance
- quite clean
- good price
- in town close to the shops
- not close to the ruins
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Lacandonia Review
This comfortable, brand-new downtown hotel is most notable for Palenque ($), its pizzeria that serves really good pizza. Rooms are simple, but clean and pleasant in pastel pinks and oranges with reading lamps next to the wrought-iron bed and cable television. Public areas are also decorated with orange details and lush plants, and you can buy bottled water and toiletries in the lobby.
- Address: Calle Allende 77, Palenque Town, Chiapas 29960
- Phone: 916/345–0057
- Location: Palenque Town
- 27 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just back from 5 days (Feb 13 -17) in Puerto Vallarta. Read more
Forty five minutes by good highway from Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo Airport is the small fishing village of Troncones which we think is almost perfect. Read more
Hi All –
Just posted my trip report/photo journal from traveling to Mexico City, Cartagena and Bogotá. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more