- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- quite clean
- good price
- in town close to the shops
- not close to the ruins
Hotel Lacandonia Review
This comfortable, brand-new downtown hotel is most notable for Palenque ($), its pizzeria that serves really good pizza. Rooms are simple, but clean and pleasant in pastel pinks and oranges with reading lamps next to the wrought-iron bed and cable television. Public areas are also decorated with orange details and lush plants, and you can buy bottled water and toiletries in the lobby.
- Address: Calle Allende 77, Palenque Town, Chiapas 29960
- Phone: 916/345–0057
- Location: Palenque Town
- 27 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hello (or should I say Hola). Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more