Hotel Posada Real de Chiapas
At a Glance
- if you enjoy indigenous art, there's no better place for you
- some rooms are better looking than others, and some get more street noise than others, so you might have to tour a few before deciding
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Posada Real de Chiapas Review
Striking indigenous weavings fill the hotel's rooms, which are dedicated to the theme of textiles of Chiapas. Guest rooms are quite clean, spacious, and filled with wrought-iron furniture along with tasteful, colorful weavings; some even have balconies. There's also a lovely interior patio that has been adapted for dining; it's a pleasant place to enjoy a meal and relax. Interior rooms are quieter at night, as they get less street noise.
- Address: Francisco Madero 19, Col. Centro, San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas, 29200 | Map It
- Phone: 967/678–0928; 01800/701–3611
- Website: www.hotelchiapas.com.mx
- Location: San Cristóbal de las Casas
- 30 rooms, 2 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Chiapas and Tabasco for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More