- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Posada Real de Chiapas
At a Glance
- if you enjoy indigenous art, there's no better place for you
- some rooms are better looking than others, and some get more street noise than others, so you might have to tour a few before deciding
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Posada Real de Chiapas Review
Striking indigenous weavings fill the hotel's rooms, which are dedicated to the theme of textiles of Chiapas. Guest rooms are quite clean, spacious, and filled with wrought-iron furniture along with tasteful, colorful weavings; some even have balconies. There's also a lovely interior patio that has been adapted for dining; it's a pleasant place to enjoy a meal and relax. Interior rooms are quieter at night, as they get less street noise.
- Address: Francisco Madero 19, Col. Centro, San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas 29200 | Map It
- Phone: 967/678–0928; 01800/701–3611 toll-free in Mexico
- Website: www.hotelchiapas.com.mx
- Location: San Cristóbal de las Casas
- 30 rooms, 2 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hello (or should I say Hola). Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more