- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Selva Review
On the road to the ruins, this restaurant has an elaborate entrance inspired by the Temple of the Sun. Lamp shades fashioned from locally woven baskets add just the right touch of authenticity. Try the fish served a la veracruzana (in the Veracruz style, which means it's smothered with tomatoes, onions, garlic, green olives, and capers). There's a scrumptious Sunday brunch buffet, 1–5 pm.
- Address: Carretera Ruinas, Km 0.5, Palenque Town, Chiapas 29960
- Phone: 916/345–0363
- Location: Palenque Town
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
While I have not yet received the pics of the Stripped Marlin I caught in Cabo - the one who jumped completely out of the water at least 8 times (looked like a Rainbow Trout it was so agile - but hey - Read more
hola mi amigos- Just returned from 10 glorious days in my beloved Puerto Vallarta, so here is my new thread for this most recent trip.
The weather was HOT, from 82-87 degree range but hit 95 at couple Read more
Hi...is there a less known airport (than Cancun) if we want to visit mexican pyramids? Flying into Cancun seems so expensive for the christmas break (Yes, unfortunately, we were unable to plan a vacatio Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more