- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
As you head toward the Gulf of Mexico coast and Paraíso, stop at one of the cacao plantations and chocolate factories. On the coast you'll get a glimpse of small-town life. Climb the Cerro Teodomiro (Teodomiro Hill) for a spectacular view of Laguna de las Flores (Las Flores Lagoon) and coconut plantations. Small seafood restaurants and several small hotels dot the shore here.
Elsewhere in Chiapas and Tabasco
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's