- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Caribbean Coast is where Mexico meets the Caribbean Sea, in the state of Quintana Roo. It's bordered on the northwest by the state of Yucatán, on the west by Campeche, and on the south by the country of Belize. This region is all about the beaches—powdery white sands that curve to embrace frothy turquoise waves or clear bottle-green lagoons, and the vibrant marine life beneath. Inland landscapes, which range from scrub to jungle, are punctuated with Mayan ruins.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's