Sights & Attractions in Caribbean Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Caribbean Coast
|A-C D-K L-M N-R S-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Aktun-Chen is Mayan for "the cave with cenotes inside," and these...
Akumal Bay is known for the sea turtles who swim in its waters...
Banyan Tree Spa
Built over freshwater lagoons, the Banyan Tree Spa draws on centuries-old...
Budha Gardens Spa
This small day spa in Akumal offers Swedish massage, reflexology...
Playa's most urbane beach club is set apart from the crowd in...
|Beaches||Playa del Carmen|
Cenotes Kantún Chi
The Maya-owned and operated eco-park of Cenotes Kantún Chi has...
|Parks, Bodies of Water||Puerto Aventuras|
Excavated in 2005, Chacchoben (pronounced cha-cho-ben) is an...
|Archaeological Sites||Felipe Carrillo Puerto|
Chan Yu Yum
North of Tulum is a smaller bay, known as Chan Yu Yum, edging...
Surrounding the bay of Chetumal are several grassy beach parks...
Mayan for "water stirred by the wind," Cobá flourished from AD...
The biologists running the Croco-Cun Zoo, an animal farm just...
|Nature Preserves, Zoos / Aquariums||Puerto Morelos|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe